National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) Meeting – Public Meeting Day 1
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
UPDATE: With input from the National Organic Standards Board and the organic community, we have modified the NOSB Fall 2020 Meeting to be held live online, instead of in-person. This allows the Board to move forward with deliberations as scheduled in an open and public setting, without the need for travel.
NOSB Fall Meeting 2020 dates:
- Public Comment Webinar Day 1: Tuesday, October 20 from Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- Public Comment Webinar Day 2: Thursday, October 22 from Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- WATCH both Public Comment Days
- NOSB Public Meeting Day 1: Wednesday, October 28: from Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- NOSB Public Meeting Day 2: Thursday, October 29 from Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- NOSB Public Meeting Day 3: Friday, October 30 from Noon – 5:00 pm Eastern
- WATCH all three (3) Public Meeting Days via Zoom
- Panel Discussion on Sanitizers: November, Date TBD
The National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) typically meets twice per year in various locations around the United States. During meetings, the NOSB listens to public comments, discusses agenda items, and then votes on recommendations to the Secretary in a public forum. Detailed meeting information, including agendas, locations, proposals, and how to make public comments, will be posted below as it becomes available. For information on previous meetings, visit the NOSB meetings page.
The meetings are free and open to the public, and registration is not required unless you wish to provide public comment. If you wish to be added to the public commenter schedule, please see registration link below under Oral Comments.
- Meeting Agenda (pdf)
- Meeting Materials (All Proposals and Discussion Documents) (pdf)
- Subcommittee Proposals (Individual proposals)
- Federal Register Notice of Meeting
Details on how to make written and oral comments will be added when the meeting announcement publishes in the Federal Register on September 1, 2020.
Questions? Email Michelle Arsenault, NOSB Advisory Committee Specialist or call 202-720-0081.
Share your event with the Montana Organic Community.